Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6981 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

He's still underrated tbf. People shouldn't go into his matches expecting pure wrestling and prime athleticism, he's far more of an old school brawler relying on his offence and bumps to really make a match feel like a war. Not every worker has to be versatile to be considered good. Necro is probably one of the best in history at working heated brawls with horrifying levels of violence and the fact more often than not he can create this without having to resort to a ridiculous amount of weapons (aside from Death Matches) really should be commended. I can only imagine what Lawler vs Necro would have been like circa 1985. Necro vs a prime 1993 Vader is also something of a dream match to me. I'd liken it to the Foley/Vader slugfests we were treated to from time to time. I mean Vader was stiff as fuck regardless of who he faced, but when you got someone like Foley in the ring with him....good grief at the punches.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome