Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #6975 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
I can certainly see why people would go that high, even if I think the execution just ever so slightly failed to match the well crafted idea. I'd sooner watch this sort of match over a propfest which is classed by some as a 'brawl', but it was just missing something.

Honestly can't ever see any Indy match topping Joe/Necro IWA-MS 2005 as far as stiff slugfests go. Now that's something I'd point to as evidence of how to communicate hatred and horrific violence.
That entire show was the bomb. I watched it this past summer and might watch it again soon. Top to bottom it's one of the best indy shows I've ever seen. Also the best show to point towards when people say IWA-MS never put on good shows.

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Daniel Bryan | Roman Reigns | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Xavier Woods | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Masada | Adam Cole