Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #6974 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I can certainly see why people would go that high, even if I think the execution just ever so slightly failed to match the well crafted idea. I'd sooner watch this sort of match over a propfest which is classed by some as a 'brawl', but it was just missing something.

Honestly can't ever see any Indy match topping Joe/Necro IWA-MS 2005 as far as stiff slugfests go. Now that's something I'd point to as evidence of how to communicate hatred and horrific violence.