Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks
Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post
post #605 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:00 PM
UnDeFeatedSanta
Winter is Coming

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)

Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - #JONASAURUSREX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
LOL at you underrating LeBron's perimeter ability.

He showed against Boston, a better defense than the Lakers that he was capable of taking over a game without having to drive inside.

LOL at Metta overpowering LeBron. LeBron has the strength & size advantage in that matchup.

Ron Artest is overrated as a defender at this point in his career. Like I said before, the only people he can guard effectively as this point in his career are players who are either slow or soft. He can't guards guys that are faster than him or goes that aren't soft and can handle his physical play.
I'm not underrating shit. He never won any championships off his perimeter ability. He isn't a good perimeter player and no one wants him to play as one. if he is forced to he will strong far more than he would if he's able to work inside.
He was able to get inside rather easily against Boston. It was hardly at all perimeter play.

I meant the combined presence of MWP and Dwight. Nonetheless, LOL @ you for acting as if Metta is some pushover. He gets pushed over by no one.

I've seen him guard plenty of players that are faster than him. He gets owned some games, but is usually consistent with good defense. I'm not even arguing about this as I watch every Lakers' game and I see him play, the times he gets beat is usually when he provides help for other players rather than him just letting players score on him in one on one situations.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back

The One True God CHANPviaDQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome