Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #3876 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I had the time to finish a Raw is War and a Smackdown today and that's good because tomorrow, I will be able to directly do the PPV Over The Limit and here the card if you want ( I had edited some match the A.I give me )

Opener : The Miz (c) vs Zack Ryder for the United States Title ( I will play as the Miz )

Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger (c) vs Hunico and Jinder Mahal for the tag team title ( I will play as Huncal )

Beth Phoenix vs Nikki Bella (c) vs Brie Bella for the diva's title ( I will play as Beth to make the Triple Threat more realistic but I think I'm going to lose )

Christian vs Cody Rhodes (c) in a Iron Man Match for the Intercontinental Title ( I will play as Rhodes )

Chris Jericho vs The Rock in a Extreme Rules match with R-Truth as the special guest referee ( I will play as Dwayne Johnson )

CM Punk (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Title ( I will play as CM Punk )

And the AAAAAAAAAwesome Main-Event who was generate by the game and which I'm not going to change because it's just so good

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Randy Orton for the WHC in a ..... I Quit Match ( and I will play as Bryan since I want him to be a dominate champion who makes everyone taps out until he lose the title at Summerslam )
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote