Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #1299 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friends
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I prefered the WM26 match over the WM25 match. Needless to say both were amazing matches with a great build up.

As for my personal 5* matches, I don't keep a list or anything but I have 2 matches that immidiately come to mind. I have said in the past I'm a huge fan of spotfests and lack of psychology and storytelling doesn't bother me much if at all. Therefor Richards/Edwards II from BITW 2011 and Richards/Elgin from Showdown In The Sun would both get a 5 star rating from me.
I had so much fun watching those matches.. just the entertainment I got out of those 2 matches was second to none for me. I'm very sure alot of people will disagree with my rating for those 2 matches but it all just comes down to the fact that I get entertainment out of different aspects of a match (the moves, stiffness etc.. as opposed to how someone sells or what story is told in the ring)

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Daniel Bryan | Roman Reigns | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Xavier Woods | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Masada | Adam Cole
The Corre is offline   Reply With Quote