Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists
View Single Post
post #1299 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 01:59 PM
The Corre
#EMMAlution

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I prefered the WM26 match over the WM25 match. Needless to say both were amazing matches with a great build up.

As for my personal 5* matches, I don't keep a list or anything but I have 2 matches that immidiately come to mind. I have said in the past I'm a huge fan of spotfests and lack of psychology and storytelling doesn't bother me much if at all. Therefor Richards/Edwards II from BITW 2011 and Richards/Elgin from Showdown In The Sun would both get a 5 star rating from me.
I had so much fun watching those matches.. just the entertainment I got out of those 2 matches was second to none for me. I'm very sure alot of people will disagree with my rating for those 2 matches but it all just comes down to the fact that I get entertainment out of different aspects of a match (the moves, stiffness etc.. as opposed to how someone sells or what story is told in the ring)

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Alexa Bliss | Daniel Bryan | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Roman Reigns | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Rich Swann | Adam Cole
Brian Cage | ACH | Masada

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome