Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
Join Date: May 2012
Re: Official WWE 13 Thread
I managed to play through "a match", at barely 20-ish FPS:
Hunico successfully defeated CM Punk for the WWE Title on RAW... After, oh, around 10 Samoan Drops.
I then just simulated everything up until the first PPV... Where Cena proceeded to promptly get the WWE Title.
I then decided to have some fun, and simulated the PPVs (leaving the rest to be automatically simulated, heh) ALL the way after what would be WM 30. I didn't touch the cards, I just ran with it.
1. Daniel Bryan won the 2013 Royal Rumble. I think he lost to Show at what would be WM 29. No WHC for him.
2. DA UNDATAKER faced Alberto Del Rio at WM 29... And lost. So the streak ended, it seems.
3. Cody Rhodes won MitB. I don't know if anything happened, is there even a "cash-in" mechanic?
4. Wade Barrett won the 2014 Royal Rumble. Again, not sure if anything followed up. I think he lost to Orton at WM 30 challenging for the WHC.
5. DA UNDATAKER apparently did not end his career, but he faced Sheamus at WM 30. He lost, again.
6. DA UNDATAKER and Daniel Bryan formed a tag team in the second half of 2013, and held the titles for a while. Having in mind Team Hell No!, that doesn't sound so weird.
7. Show was the most dominant WHC, trading the title with Orton a few times, and successfully repelling the challenges of Sheamus and D-Bry.
8. Rock and Cena held the WWE title the most, with Punk getting a reign as well... And, amusingly, Chris Jericho. Kane also challenged a few times.
9. HHH and Bork Laser faced each other a few times, but for most of the time, Laser was busy having his epic feud with Justin Gabriel. Gabriel leads 2-0 in PPV victories.
10. Otunga and Slater had reigns as the US and Intercontinental champions, respectively.
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.