Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
Whap Me Jungles
Humbled

Whap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Over a year's worth of regular yet consistently excellent posts in the wrestling and football sections, several engaging and thought provoking threads and a couple of highly entertaining rants. People just see me being a cunt in rants and assume that's all I am on here. Not that I can't be cunt in other sections!

You also make a huge mistake in assuming that I 'love' anybody on here. This is just a website full of faceless people, I'm pretty much indifferent to all of the individuals on here. Just because I agree with SNOWMAN a lot it doesn't mean that I like him anymore than anybody else. I'm not here to make friends, just to have a laugh and develop my understanding of a variety of subjects.
Looked back at your threads and I am not impressed. Get back to sucking dicks, it's what they pay you for.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote