Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
Whap Me Jungles
Humbled

Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default Re: Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Over a year's worth of regular yet consistently excellent posts in the wrestling and football sections, several engaging and thought provoking threads and a couple of highly entertaining rants. People just see me being a cunt in rants and assume that's all I am on here. Not that I can't be cunt in other sections!

You also make a huge mistake in assuming that I 'love' anybody on here. This is just a website full of faceless people, I'm pretty much indifferent to all of the individuals on here. Just because I agree with SNOWMAN a lot it doesn't mean that I like him anymore than anybody else. I'm not here to make friends, just to have a laugh and develop my understanding of a variety of subjects.
Looked back at your threads and I am not impressed. Get back to sucking dicks, it's what they pay you for.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote