Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
ShinsuKlee Nakamura
The Loose Cannon

ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500
Default Re: Batten down the hatches. Show your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Fuck off telling us to no sell this stuff. Rants has actually been half-decent in the last few days because of stuff like this. I mean, it has got to be entertaining compared to yet another pointless Cloverleaf rant. Take away the fuckery of the last few days and all we're left with is garbage like this (along with Froot, Fluffykins, etc) and the jobber's thread.

Nice attempt at trying to get yourself over with the wrestling forum masses via Headliner's hard work, you cheeky little shit! It's a good job I like your beat boxing, otherwise you would be one of the more worthless additions to this site.

You should upload one of your videos to make this thread actually seem worthwhile.
ALL my rants are fucking hilarious and forged out of boredom and procrastination.

I agree it's VERY entertaining. But it would be even more entertaining if Apocolypto (who is the one actually trying to get over) was never repied to, he'd totally lose his shit.

Quote:
Nice attempt at trying to get yourself over with the wrestling forum masses via Headliner's hard work, you cheeky little shit!
This is offensive to me, you patronising turd.

I'm on headliners team. I'm not taking credit for shit, or using others hard work for my own personal gain.

Puhleeeeaaase!

Quote:
It's a good job I like your beat boxing
I was gonna say I don't care about your opinion. But, that would be a lie. Thanks for your kind words.

Now stop sucking Apocolyto's dick, yeah!?

I may or may not post a beatboxing video...