Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JT Martin and NoyK: A Love Story

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #75 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: JT Martin and NoyK: A Love Story

That OP was beautiful. Sheer beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Noyk probably added everyone in here on to his growing 'ignore list' and resumed parroting popular opinions in the WWE section in an attempt to 'get over' again.

EDIT: Don't you remember he had some quote in his sig, from some anonymous person saying something like: "Just no sell all of them", lol, that's what he's doing.
He'd had that many it's probably just his alts that he can read these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Didn't think you'd have a proper response with JT's balls cupped in your hands and his shaft in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
First they were all like:

Then they were all like:

Then finally JT Martin said "fuck it" and let him drown in the ocean.
You compare this cunt to a great film like that again and I'll fly down Melbourne and slap your lips right off your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
That hidden message doesn't mean what you think. It's something else..

It's just that, I acknowledged my mistakes and apologized for them before, if you want to move on do it, if you don't, have fun I guess. I'll just do something that I should have done before and didn't. I guess I wanted to move on myself too fast.. My bad. :/
You've acknowledged them, you've apologised, but you're still a pretentious little twat with no friends who faked being a girl online to troll blokes into talking to him and showing him attention. Fuck sake NoyK, you're the WF version of Bad Luck Brian.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote