Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People that judges grammar?
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Bullseye
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: People that judges grammar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
Why do people think they so perfect all the time? and what makes people think they better than you with things, and does anyone hate being judged? Like what you do, how you act and so forth.. my case is i do not spell the best online... i can not help this though, i was born with a learning disability which makes it a hard sometimes to spell with good grammar i do not try to have bad grammar i just try to chat like everyone else does, does these people that judge your grammar think of this at all, or is half the internet forums just fucktards?

So i decided to open a topic about this, and thought i would get a discussion going as of why people judge grammar.

I do not come on forums to be judged for way i type and talk online, i come online to participate and to have fun..
Learning difficulty, you say? Then get your aide to help you next time you insufferable cunt. It is not hard to read over what has been typed, think if it makes enough sense and is coherent, and then hit submit. Fucking moron.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome