Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2010
Thread: WWE 2010
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 AM Thread Starter
TigerBoy979
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2010

WWE Monday Night RAW

The camera pans around the crowd, showing signs such as 'BRET FOR PRESIDENT' and 'I CAME TO SEE DANIEL BRYAN'..

Michael Cole: Welcome everybody, to .WWE's flagship show, Monday Night Raw, and now that the WrestleMania hangover is over, we get one step closer to Extreme Rules in three weeks.

Jerry Lawler: And what a show that is shaping up to be, Michael! Raw already has three huge matches lined up for the pay-per-view, and tonight's matches should go a long way in deciding some more.

Michael Cole: That's right, King. Tonight, Christian will have a rematch against the man who intentionally got disqualified last week, Jack Swagger; and if he wins, there'll be another rematch at Extreme Rules!

Jerry Lawler: Also, Shelton Benjamin and MVP, as well as Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne, will fight for places in the tag team title match in three weeks.

*HART BEAT*

Michael Cole: But first, the new owner of our company, Bret Hart has promised to reveal RAW's new General Manager here tonight.

It's a sight that we don't often see, with the Hitman wearing a black suit and tie, with a pink shirt..

Bret Hart
: You folks all know what I'm here for?

This gets a good cheer.

Bret Hart: You all wanna know who the General Manager of RAW is?
Another cheer, but a guy in the front row yells out, 'Get on with it!' Bret laughs.

Bret Hart: Alright, you guys here in ? obviously aren't too patient, so without further ado, RAW's new General Manager is -

*HERE COMES THE MONEY*

Jerry Lawler: What? Shane McMahon has been known to be a huge supporter of what his father did at Survivor Series all those years ago. Surely Bret hasn't chosen one of his sworn enemies?

The crowd boos, as Shane O'Mac makes his way down to the ring grinning from ear-to-ear. Bret is frowning, as Shane obviously wasn't his chosen candidate.

Bret Hart: What are you doing here, Shane?

Shane McMahon: Bret, I just came to thank you for naming me the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw, and also to tell you… I forgive you.

Bret just smirks; it looks as though he's going to go along with this.

Bret Hart: Forgive me for what exactly, Shane?

Shane McMahon: My God, I knew Canadians were stupid, but this is just too far! I'm forgiving you for unemploying my father!

Bret is furious after that remark about his country.

Bret Hart: You reckon Canadians are stupid? Take a look at yourself! I never even considered you as a candidate for GM!.

Shane looks both shocked and angry.

Bret Hart: Now, if you'd just shut your damn mouth for a minute, I'll announce the General Manager!.

*I'M ALL GROWN UP*

Michael Cole: That's more like it! Stephanie McMahon has recently spoken out against her father, saying he deserved what he got at WrestleMania, and the Billion-Dollar Princess should be a great General Manager..

Shane doesn't know how to react,.as his little sister has got the job that he wanted. Steph smiles mockingly at Shane.

Stephanie McMahon: Bad luck, Shane. Now, since I'm the new General Manager of RAW, my first order of business will be to order you to get the hell out of my ring!

Shane is furious, and he stands his ground.

Stephanie McMahon: Did you not hear me, Shane? Get out!

Shane McMahon: Steph, I think I have a better idea. How about we share the job?

Bret Hart: How about you don't? After the guest host fiasco, we're not gonna have multiple GMs again, so only one of you is gonna have the job.

Shane is furious.

Shane: You can't -

Bret Hart: - but. Shane, your bitching has given me an idea. We still have some more matches available for Extreme Rules, so to decide this dispute, how about each of you pick a Superstar, and the two will face off at the PPV, and whoever's representative wins is the General Manager of RAW!

Shane nods his head at this, while Stephanie just shrugs.

Stephanie McMahon: Shane, you better pick someone good, because they'll have to be good to beat one of the best in the business. He is a multiple time WWE Champion, he's been in this line of work for over a decade, you know him very well, Shane, he is my husband, Triple H!

*THE GAME*

Jerry Lawler: Yes! The Game! Shane's gonna have a hard time trying to find someone to beat this man!

Michael Cole: And he's pissed off after what happened last week with Sheamus, who has been banned from the arena here tonight after last week.

The crowd goes wild for the King of Kings, who makes his trademark entrance in all its glory. Shane just laughs.

Shane McMahon: You're joking, right? This guy was past his prime years ago!.

Triple H: Shut up, Shane, I'm not in the mood.

Shane McMahon: You're not in the mood? You're -

Hunter kicks Shane right in the gut, hooks the arms, Pedigree to his brother-in-law! Triple H does his signature flexing taunt, and Stephanie cuddles up to her husband as we head to our first commercial break of the night.

***Commercial***

*MEAT*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one-fall, and the NXT ranking of 5 is on the line. Introducing first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 297 pounds, currently ranked fifth in the NXT competition, Ryan Sheffield!

The dominant force known as Ryan Sheffield makes his way down to the ring, still looking angry at what went down between he and Wade Barrett last week, as we see a replay of Barrett hitting the Wasteland through a table to Sheffield, and then Sheffield costing Barrett a top-two ranking with a Sheffield Shock.

Michael Cole: King, this man was simply dominant last week, and he was only eliminated from the match when his team-mate Wade Barrett brutally attacked him and threw him through an announce table as you just saw.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, this man was unlucky just to get the fifth ranking, as I think if it wasn't for Barrett, Sheffield would've pipped Michael Tarver for the first rank.

*ALL ABOUT THE POWER*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 229 pounds, he is currently ranked seventh in the NXT competition, David Otunga.

Michael Cole: Now this man wasn't so impressive last week, as he hardly had any ring time before being eliminated by Paul Lloyd, which was the first successful pinfall of the NXT competition.

Jerry Lawler: And Otunga will be looking to redeem himself tonight, but against Sheffield, that's easier said than done..

Match 1 - Ryan Sheffield vs David Otunga

… Sheffield drops the charging Otunga with a thunderous Meat Hook clothesline, and goes for the cover, Otunga looks out of it…

1…

2…

Sheffield lifts Otunga's arm up, looking to punish him even more. He goes to whip his opponent into the corner, but Otunga counters and whips Sheffield into the corner instead. The A-Lister throws Sheffield onto the mat, gets onto the second rope and jumps off looking for a diving facebuster… but Sheffield catches him on his shoulders, and nails him with a backpack stunner! Sheffield is pumped now, and is looking to finish Otunga off. When he gets to his feet, Sheffield grabs him by the leg and lifts him up into a Samoan Drop position; before marching around the ring with Otunga's 225+ pound weight on his shoulders! When Sheffield finishes his lap, he drops Otunga back down to the mat with the Sheffield Shock!

1…

2…

3!

Winner and STILL ranked #5 - Ryan Sheffield.

No surprise at this result, as Sheffield yells out 'FEED ME MORE!' The crowd are booing like mad, though, and it is soon showed why; Wade Barrett is standing behind the unsuspecting Sheffield armed with a steel chair! The big man turns around into a sick chair shot to the head! Barrett unloads on Sheffield with the chair, before he gets a sick look in his eye, and goes out to grab another chair! Barrett places the original chair under Sheffield's face, and raises the other high above his head…

*WRECK*

The crowd goes absolutely apeshit as the Hardcore Legend himself makes his grand entrance for the first time in a while..

Mick Foley: Wade, put that chair down right now!

Wade Barrett: Who are you to tell me what to do, old man?

Mick Foley: Who am I? I'm the new General Manager of NXT, that's who I am! And I'm also a man that holds your WWE career in the palm of my hand, so if I were you, I'd drop that damn char right now!

The crowd give the biggest pop heard since Vince McMahon was fired, and Barrett grudgingly drops the chair.

Mick Foley: Now, at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, NXT is gonna hold three matches; the first on the pre-show will be a gauntlet match between the top six competitors, where sixth rank will enter first, fifth will enter second, and so on. The winner of this match will face a NXT rookie of their choice on the main show for our second match. Our third match will be between our bottom two rookies, who we now know are David Otunga and Heath Miller, and it will be under Loser Leaves WWE rules!

Nice pop for the three announced matches.

Mick Foley: Have a nice day!

Another huge pop for Foley's catchphrase, as NXT's first ever General Manager heads backstage, and as does our camera, which cuts to the interview area where Josh Matthews is standing by with The Miz.

Josh Matthews: Ladies & gentlemen, I hope you're enjoying Monday Night RAW. I'm Josh -

The Miz (in a mocking voice): I'm Josh Matthews, and I'm standing by with the best champion here in the WWE, The Miz..

Miz reverts back to his normal voice.

The Miz: Seriously, you get paid for this? Now I'm sure you were gonna ask about the unbelievably unfair predicament our 'esteemed' boss, Bret Hart has put me into. One week I face Underachievers R Us in a handicap match with my partner banned from ringside, and the next I have to defend my United States Championship against some Kanye West wannabe.

R-Truth: You make it sound so easy, Miz. These so-called underachievers are gonna whip your ass tonight, and then this Kanye wannabe is gonna do the same damn thing next week, and he's gonna take your title. But you shouldn't have any trouble, right? You're awesome!

R-Truth smirks before walking off camera, leaving Miz to just mouth 'Really?' after him.

*AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, John Morrison!

Morrison looks deep in thought, and although he does his slow-mo taunt, he doesn't look too happy at all.

Michael Cole: Well, King, this man was unlucky last week against R-Truth -

Jerry Lawler: Unlucky? The Miz screwed him over last week, and you know it!

Michael Cole: You may be right, King, and there were harsh words to John from his ex, Melina after that match.

Jerry Lawler: And that's gotta be what's on Morrison's mind right now, but he'll need the right mindset to get past a former Intercontinental and United States Champion in Carlito tonight.

*COOL*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 230 pounds, Carlito!

Carlito walks down the ramp, taking a bite out of his apple as he goes.

Michael Cole: Now this man wasn't in action at all last week, but we know that he is very dangerous in the ring.

Jerry Lawler: That's right, and remember these two faced off at the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania last year, with Morrison teaming with The Miz, and Carlito teaming with Primo.

Match 2 - John Morrison vs Carlito

… Morrison springboards off the ropes, looking for a Flying Chuck, but Carlito dives out of the way and Morrison crashes down to the canvas. Carlito quickly gets onto the offensive, dropping an elbow onto the exposed midsection of his opponent, and its clear that Carlito is targeting the slightly injured ribs and back. He whips Morrison into the corner, and goes for a shoulder charge, but Morrison moves out of the way, and Carlito's shoulder slams against the steel post. He slips out of the ring as we head to commercial…

***Commercial***

We're back and Morrison has got Carlito in an octopus stretch, and Carlito is in agony. He is trying his hardest to reach the ropes, and he does! Morrison uses almost the full five count, letting go at four, and then nailing Carlito with a big dropkick to the injured right shoulder. Morrison grabs Carlito's arm, wraps it around his neck, and flips backwards for an inverted C4, and Carlito's arm may be broken.

1…

2…

3!

Winner by pinfall - John Morrison

The camera shows Melina watching on a monitor, smirking and nodding her head slowly. Morrison almost smirks at the fallen Puerto Rican, but decides to leave the ring… He's getting a chair! He also grabs a mic…

John Morrison: Melina, you wanna see my edge? This one's for you!

He drops the microphone and slides in the ring with the chair, and wraps it around the right arm of Carlito!.

*COOL*

Carlito's former partner Primo comes rushing down to the ring to help his friend/brother. He has a chair of his own to fight Morrison, who thinks for a moment, and then escapes up the ramp, while Primo helps Carlito up. The two hug each other for a good pop, as we head backstage to see Melina shaking her head in disgust.

Carlito: Morrison, we want you and a partner of your choice next week!

Morrison nods his head and yells 'You're on,' and we have a match set for next week. We head backstage with Morrison, who runs into his partner R-Truth.

John Morrison: Hey Truth, you've gotta be my partner next week against those guys!

R-Truth: Nah, man, I've already got a match. It's for the United States Championship, and I think I remember beating you for that opportunity?

Truth smirks and turns away. Big mistake, because Morrison snaps and goes absolutely ballistic on Truth. He throws him head first into a vending machine, which sparks, and Truth doesn't know where he is! Morrison clears a table with food on it, grabs Truth, and C4s him through the table! He gets an evil glint in his eye, drags Truth's body over to a window and superkicks him clean through it! Morrison snarls 'Jannetty' at his former partner, before walking around the corner, where Melina is standing there smirking..

Melina: Not bad, John. You found your edge. You know what, I'll find you a partner for next week no worries. Come with me.

Morrison walks away with Melina, and the rest of the WWE locker room better be wary, because MNM is back on the prowl.

***Commercial***

*I CAME TO PLAY*

Justin Roberts: The following handicap match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is one half of the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions and the United States Champion, The Miz!

Miz is smirking about what happened before the commercial break between John Morrison and his challenger for next week, R-Truth, as he knows that Truth can't be 100% for next week.

Jerry Lawler: Well, Miz has his work cut out for him here tonight against Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne, but one thing that won't be so hard is his title defense next week.

Michael Cole: Yeah, the challenger, R-Truth just got beaten to a pulp by John Morrison, and you have to wonder if he'll even be able to challenge!

*BORN TO SOS*

Justin Roberts: And his opponents, at a combined weight of 377 pounds, the team of Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne, Air Boom!

With a team song and a team name, Air Boom will be looking to insert themselves into the title picture here in the WWE.

Michael Cole: Well, the odds are certainly stacked against The Miz here tonight. He's up against two of the brightest young Superstars in the WWE today, and he's all by himself.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, but if he's as awesome as he says he is, he won't have any trouble against these two 'underachievers' as he called them.

Match 3 - The Miz vs Air Boom

… Bourne on the top rope, looking for Air Bourne, but Miz dives forward and knocks the rope, crotching Evan on the turnbuckle. Miz gets up there with him, looking for a superplex, he got it!

1…

2…

Kofi with the dropkick to Miz, breaking up the pin. Miz goes after Kofi, but Evan jumps up onto his shoulders, and takes him down with a frankensteiner, holding on for the pin…

1…

2…

Miz just gets out, and is shocked that he was nearly pinned. He whips Evan into the ropes, but he just springboards right off, and hits him with a springboard back elbow! He makes the tag to Kofi, who looks for the Boom Drop... he got it! He now does the 'boom' in the corner, waiting for Miz to get up… Trouble in Paradise! Evan jumps off the top rope, Air Bourne! Kofi goes for the cover…

2…

3!

Winners by pinfall and now part of the tag title match at Extreme Rules - Air Bourne

Bourne and Kingston hi-five and hug in the middle of the ring, as after only their first match as a team, they are number one contenders. They both go up to opposite corners and celebrate, but as they jump back down, they are met with respective chair shots to the head from MVP and Shelton Benjamin! The two men have sent a message to their possible Extreme Rules opponents! Miz stands up clapping and goes to shake Benjamin's hand. They shake for a moment, but then Shelton hits Miz with a T-Bone suplex, and MVP bounces off the ropes and hits Miz with the Drive-By!

*'NEW FOUNDATION*

Shelton & MVP's opponents for tonight make their way down to the ring, as they're ready for their match, and by the looks of things, so are the two men already in the ring. The three men from the last match quietly leave the ring as we start the match.

Match 4 - Shelton Benjamin & MVP vs The Hart Dynasty

… MVP kicks Kidd off, preventing the Sharpshooter from being applied, but Kidd charges right back at him, and into a low dropkick, sending him face first into the mat. Porter dropkicks Kidd in the head now, and lines up for the Drive-By, but Kidd moves out of the way, schoolboy…

1…

2…

MVP was almost caught then, but he's still in this, running at Kidd, who ducks and Hart Smith low bridges the rope, sending MVP careening out of the ring, where Kidd follows him with a suicide dive. They are both on the ground as we head to commercial…

***Commercial***

We come back to see Shelton mounting Kidd and laying into him with punches to the head. Kidd really needs to make the tag, as he has been in this match since the very start. Shelton goes to the top rope, and taunts the crowd, taking that extra moment of time before jumping off, into a picture perfect dropkick from Kidd! Kidd goes to make the hot tag to Smith, but MVP pulls him off the apron! Kidd can't believe it, and Shelton rolls him up into a schoolboy…

1…

2…

3!

Winners by pinfall and now part of the tag title match at Extreme Rules - MVP & Shelton Benjamin

And just like that, the tag team title match at Extreme Rules is a four-way between ShowMiz, The Hart Dynasty, Air Boom and Shelton Benjamin & MVP. There is still chaos in and around the ring, with Hart Smith and MVP still fighting, and Shelton is fighting with Kidd. Shelton hits the Paydirt out of nowhere on Kidd and throws him out of the ring as Smith powerslams MVP through the announce table, the second broken table of the night! Shelton finishes taunting the crowd on the top rope, and turns around into Trouble in Paradise from Kofi Kingston. Evan Bourne hits Air Bourne on an already unconscious MVP, and The Miz comes out from the crowd and hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Smith on the concrete! When Miz sees Kingston coming after him, he escapes back through the crowd, leaving Kingston as the last man standing. Will he be the last one standing again at Extreme Rules?

***Commercial***

During the commercial, there is an ad for the 2010 WWE Draft, which will take place on the 26th of April, the night after Extreme Rules.

*MY TIME IS NOW*

Justin Roberts: The following tag team contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first, from West Newbury, .Massachusetts, weighing in at 251 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!

Cena has his ribs taped up after the vicious attack inside the cage by Batista last week, but he still yells 'The champ is here!' at the top of the ramp.

Michael Cole: Last week we found out that Batista would be challenging for the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules inside a steel cage, and he gave John Cena a brutal preview of what could happen in three weeks.

Jerry Lawler: Cena cannot be at 100% here tonight, and Batista and DiBiase will definitely try to exploit that.

*VOICES*

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 235 pounds, Randy Orton!

The Viper makes his way down to the ring to team with his old enemy, as well as the man he could face at Over the Limit if both men win at Extreme Rules.

Michael Cole: I don't think that Randy Orton will be too comfortable teaming with his arch-nemesis of old, John Cena.

Jerry Lawler: You don't say, Cole? Neither of these two men will be comfortable with each other's company, but they're just gonna have to deal with it if they want to win this match.

*I WALK ALONE*

Justin Roberts: And their opponent, from Washington DC, weighing in at 290 pounds, Batista!

The Animal makes his way down the ramp with the spotlight on him. His eyes are fixed on his Extreme Rules opponent..

Michael Cole: It will be easier said than done for Orton & Cena to beat one of the most dominant forces here in the WWE, while also having to cope with the young star, Ted DiBiase.

Jerry Lawler: Look at the Animal, Cole, he is entirely fixated on John Cena. He wants to get his hands on the Champ, and that is not a good sign for Cena.

*IT'S A NEW DAY*

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Madison, Mississippi, weighing in at 215 pounds, Ted DiBiase!

Michael Cole: These two partners could also end up facing each other at Over the Limit, and that has to be weighing in the back of all four men's minds.

Jerry Lawler: That's right, any of these men have to watch their backs, because they could be attacked at any time by their opponents or their partners. No-one is safe in this match.

Match 5 - John Cena & Randy Orton vs Batista & Ted DiBiase

… Cena has DiBiase up on his shoulders, looking for the Attitude Adjustment, but DiBiase grabs the top rope. Cena sends him over anyway, but he lands with his feet on the apron and hits Cena in the injured midsection with his shoulder. He goes up to the top rope, and dives off with a spear, further injuring the midsection. He goes for his father's signature fist drops, but instead of hitting Cena in the head, he hits him in the midsection. Ted waits for Cena to get up, looking for a spinebuster, but Cena gets him on his shoulders instead, Attitude Adjustment!.

1…

2…

Batista brings a steel chair over the back of Cena, and the ref calls for the bell.

Winners by disqualification - John Cena & Randy Orton

Batista hits Cena a few more times with the chair, before turning around into an RKO from Orton, and his head hits the chair on the way down. Orton goes to the top turnbuckle and does his 'Legend Killer' taunt, but as he comes back down, he is hit with Dream Street from his Extreme Rules opponent! DiBiase grabs the WWE Championship and raises it high above his head as we cut to the final commercial break of the night.

During the commercial we see an advertisement for the first ever episode of WWE Main Event, a three-hour show that will take place on the Wednesday before Extreme Rules..

***Commercial***

*ON YOUR KNEES*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at 260 pounds, Mr. Money in the Bank, Jack Swagger!

The All-American American doesn't look happy at the prospect of possibly having to defend his Money in the Bank briefcase against Christian if he loses this match.

Michael Cole: This match is the first main event of this young man's RAW career, and it could also be the last if he decides to get disqualified or counted out.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, but Swagger isn't that stupid. He knows what's on the line; of course he's not gonna duck out of this match. If he can win this, he can solidify his claim of being a future world champ; if not, well, WrestleMania could well be proven as a fluke.

*JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at ? pounds, Christian!

Michael Cole: And this is arguably the biggest match of Christian's career, as if he wins, he has a guaranteed title match, and if history tells us anything, he'll be a world champion in the next twelve months. But that's if he wins.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, Jack Swagger is no slouch. Contrary to popular belief, Swagger's win at WrestleMania was no fluke, and he'll definitely be looking to prove that here tonight.

Match 6 - Jack Swagger vs Christian

… Swagger lining up for the Swagger Bomb, but Christian sticks his foot up, hitting Swagger right in the chin. Swagger staggers away, and Christian spears him out of his boots!

1…

2…

Swagger grabs the bottom rope, and then slides under it, grabs his briefcase, and begins the walk up the ramp. Christian almost goes to stop him, but then he realizes that this could benefit him in a big way, so just waits in the ring.

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

Christian is up on the top rope now…

7…

Swagger looks to have changed his mind…

8…

He runs down the ramp…

9…

And into the ring at literally the last second, but Christian dives off the top rope with a spear! He's wriggling his fingers now, waiting for Swagger to get up, Killswitch! Is Christian going to Extreme Rules?

1…

2…

3!

Winner by pinfall and going on to face Jack Swagger at Extreme Rules - Christian

Christian has done it! Swagger may have cost himself the match by going to walk out! Christian celebrates on the top turnbuckle, but when he comes off, Swagger tries to lay him out with the briefcase... no! Christian ducks it, bounces off the ropes, Spear to his Extreme Rules opponent! Christian celebrates with the briefcase to end the show.

QUICK RESULTS

Ryan Sheffield def. David Otunga

John Morrison def. Carlito

Air Boom def. The Miz

Shelton Benjamin & MVP def. The Hart Dynasty

John Cena & Randy Orton def. Batista & Ted DiBiase

Christian def. Jack Swagger

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post18085018

Sheamus and Mark Henry battle for the right to face Triple H this Sunday at Extreme Rules as Monday Night Raw is now posted!

Last edited by TigerBoy979; 11-09-2012 at 05:46 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome