Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anyone want to do a wrestling podcast?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
chessarmy
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

chessarmy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postschessarmy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postschessarmy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postschessarmy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postschessarmy should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Anyone want to do a wrestling podcast?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm starting a new live wrestling podcast using Blogtalkradio, I haven't decided on a timeslot yet (figured I'd wait until I got a co-host first), but I know the show will probably start late November/Early December.

I ran a very successful show 2 years ago.

If interested, shoot me an email (benjamin@naim.net) or reply here and I'll give you more details. If you're:

-Entertaining
-Know about pro wrestling

Then don't hesitate to give this a chance. I'm willing to grab two people if there is a lot of interest, and host a 3 person show. You won't regret this, live podcasts can be a ton of fun, especially once they get popular (and I have a great launching pad in place). Let me know.
chessarmy is offline   Reply With Quote