Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How bad is WWE currently?

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #133 (permalink)
Scrotey Loads
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Scrotey Loads should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsScrotey Loads should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsScrotey Loads should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsScrotey Loads should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
Yet the stuff in the WWE this year HASN'T been unforgivably bad? John Cena vs Michael Cole, John Cena vs John Laurinaitis, the fucking atrocious booking, the asinine storylines and feuds like Bryan/Punk/AJ and the current rehash of Claire Lynch, or how they almost ruined Brock Lesnar in his first match back...

If you just don't enjoy TNA, I can respect that. However, at least say that instead of saying "well in the past it was bad, so I'll never try it again." WWE is horrific right now, but you stick by that. Why can't the same be said for TNA?
Maybe I'll give Impact a look if I'm home and it's on sometime, but I know I'm going to go into it wanting to dislike it, just because I'm so overloaded on wrestling. 6-8 hours of wrestling a week is way too much, especially for someone whose main hobby isn't wrestling.

"Splashing"Scrotey Loads
UNMERCILESS!
Scrotey Loads is offline   Reply With Quote