Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How bad is WWE currently?
View Single Post
post #131 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotey Loads View Post
To the people suggesting TNA as an alternative... The shit I sat through when I gave it a chance in 2010 is the kind of stuff so unforgivable that a second chance is out of the question. Besides, I'm not quite ready to quit on WWE yet, and watching WWE is a full time job in and of itself. If I bring TNA programming into my regimen, I'll have to give up sleep.
Yet the stuff in the WWE this year HASN'T been unforgivably bad? John Cena vs Michael Cole, John Cena vs John Laurinaitis, the fucking atrocious booking, the asinine storylines and feuds like Bryan/Punk/AJ and the current rehash of Claire Lynch, or how they almost ruined Brock Lesnar in his first match back...

If you just don't enjoy TNA, I can respect that. However, at least say that instead of saying "well in the past it was bad, so I'll never try it again." WWE is horrific right now, but you stick by that. Why can't the same be said for TNA?

Shield 2.0, Brah!

Seth with J&J Security=One of the few reasons to watch WWE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome