Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
CMPunkFan18
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000
Default Re: My Royal Rumble 2013 Card

Yeah thats not too bad, just the match times are abit unrealistic.
Heres how I'd do mine.

WWE Championship
The Rock vs CM Punk(c)

Punk keeps the championship all the way till here, he has one last defence against Mick Foley at TLC. The build will start the night after TLC. IMO Rock should appear at every RAW from then on in build up to the match. I'd have them make it like its a Mania worthy match, and just go all out. I'd have Rock win here to set up either Rock/Cena or Rock/Cena/Punk at WM.
Winner: The Rock (21:13)

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler(c)

Dolph wins the WHC by cashing in at either SS or TLC. Bryan and Kane split up after losing the titles at TLC, but Bryan becomes a face, although with the same sort of character. Bryan wins a big Fatal 4 Way on SD to become No.1 contender, which also involved Sheamus, Big Show & Wade Barrett. This is just a match I'd personally like to see, but still think its possible. This match would definitely steal the show. Ziggler goes over clean here to establish himself as a credible champion in a great match.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler (18:20)

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
Participants: Alberto Del Rio, Antonio Cesaro, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Brodus Clay, Christian, Cody Rhodes Damien Sandow, Drew McIntyre, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Justin Gabriel, Kane, Ryback, Santino Marella, Randy Orton, R-Truth, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Tensai, Wade Barrett, Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd, Ted DiBiase, Hunico, Jack Swagger
Final 4: John Cena, Sheamus, Ryback & Wade Barrett
Not quite sure who should win, but if either of these 4 win I'd be alright with that, and is what I'm predicting it to be (59:05)

WWE Divas Championship
Eve(c) vs AJ Lee vs Natalya vs Layla

A Fatal 4 Way for the Divas Title, this is done to set up a future WM bout between Eve and AJ where AJ would finally win the big one. Eve retains here though.
Winner: Eve (6:10)

WWE Tag Team Championship
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Prime Time Players

Mysterio & Cara win the Tag titles at TLC from Team Hell No. PTP's win a No.1 Cont. match to set this up. This starts an official rivalry between the 2 which would eventually lead to the PTP's winning the titles at EC, and Mysterio/Cara would be set for WM. Mysterio & Cara retain here though.
Winners: Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio (10:28)

Youtube Pre-Show Royal Rumble Qualifier
R-Truth vs Michael McGillicutty

Just a Rumble qualifier to get the fans interested. I dont see McGillicutty getting in the match, and Truth is a credible enough opponent for this to matter. Truth would obviously win this.
Winner: R-Truth (6:07)