Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)
View Single Post
post #747 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Destiny
BAD RELIGION

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I'm 100% with you on End of Watch. My Movie of the year, no doubt. But I did find moonrise kingdom amazing as well; yet I can see people not liking it, so you're definitely not alone. I think it helps if you look at it as the over exaggeration of a child hood dream (ie. running away, getting the girl, finding the perfect family). then you can see the mockery and humility of it.

I wached Yes Man and Hot Tub Time Machine, both expectantly hilarious movies.

What is everyone's opinion on Sam Worthington? I like hte guy a whole lot and think his career is starting off perfectly (action into serious movies).
I love the whole 'running away with a girl and finding the perfect family' but I just felt as though there was no real climax to the film. It felt a little bland. It's a cute film and can understand why people find it awesome. I would watch it again though to get a second opinion.

End of Watch is up there for me as well. The relationship between Brian and Mike is really great. Some of the jokes were hilarious. Want to watch it again now (lol).

Both Yes Man and Hot Tub are really easy to watch and both have some really funny scenes. I'm not huge fan of comedies but these two were pretty good.

Can't wait for GANGSTER SQUAD!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome