Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #3857 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
So me and my housemate were sat rolling a joint in our kitchen when this girl we live with comes in and after talking to us for like 5 minutes only just notices the bag and totally freaks, grabs it and tries to run upstairs to flush it down the toilet. Took like 15 minutes to calm her down and get it back. Maybe I shouldn't tell her about some of my harder habits

never EVER met a person that freaks out over weed at my age. BC, the weed province of Canada.

speaking of which, I've tried MDMA at two house parties recently and can only say it was a fucking hell of a time. Just like shrooms I don't plan to take them often, but I'll probably look to take them at any big parties during the year as they were honestly so much fun and put you into the perfect mood to party.

8 Days

Count On Kobe

Credit to DivineDub
Kobe. is offline   Reply With Quote