Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - C'mon Jeff...Again

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kling Klang
Working on my abs

Kling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friends
Default Re: C'mon Jeff...Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWordsNoPain View Post
Do you really think anyone should defend the title on a weekly basis? That doesn't even work for the TV title. And if you're going to ignore the fact, that fans might actually want to see Aries in a ladder match, and that the opponent and the story might add something different to what you call "hardy's ladder match" then you better not even watch wrestling, because everything has been done before, at least for your standards.
I was being sarcastic there as for the ladder match yes it would be cool to see Aries in this type of match and he will bring a lot to it but this is a gimmick match and jeff has had way too many and i cannot get excited by this. i would love to be proved wrong and see if they can bring something new to this type of match.

Last edited by Kling Klang : 11-04-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Kling Klang is offline   Reply With Quote