Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #3421 (permalink)
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKintaro should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Hey guys, I’m going to be introducing Triple H and Sunny soon to the WWF roster for my thread. Just wanted to get your opinions on this. I have a few ideas for them. Jean Paul Levesque(lol) has left WCW and now he's coming to the WWF. I want to bring in the rich snob Hunter Hearst Helmsley with a valet. I like the idea of Hunter debuting with a manager.

A few options for HHH.

1)Madusa- As she was already in the WWF around that time period as Alundra Blayze, I can bring her back in my btb under a new name. Older woman managing a young and up coming star, like Sensational Sherri and Shawn Michaels circa 1992.

2)Sunny – Have Sunny and HHH debuting together with Sunny as HHH’s manager. Or is Sunny better off managing a tag team? Maybe managing Chris Candido and a repackaged Aldo Montoya with a new name. Now if I end up going with Sunny managing HHH, I’ll have Jim Cornette managing this new team.

3)No Manager for HHH, he just comes out with random women every week like he did in real life in early 96.

4)No female manager for HHH, Ted Dibiase introduces him as the newest member of The Million Dollar Corporation. Would he be a good fit in that stable?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Kintaro : 11-05-2012 at 04:31 AM.
Kintaro is offline   Reply With Quote