Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #3779 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
Is it my game or do Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes' themes play a lot more than anything else? One of them comes on literally every 2 or 3 songs. It's just weird as there are a few songs I've heard like once since I got the game, I recall even hearing McIntyre's theme once despite him not being in the game, yet I get Cody and Dolph's ALL THE TIME.
I wouldn't mind that. I get Justin Gabriel's theme a lot, and I'm sick of listening to that generic pile of trash song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
Lol. I didn't even bother putting them together, just set them both as babyfaces and used them as singles Superstars. It's a shame the PTP's aren't in, I think Primo and Epico are the only legit tag team in the game.
Well I wanted to keep everything up to date and I needed another team so...

Primo and Epico are if we're only talking about current teams, but when the Usos's come out for DLC they won't just be. PTP's should be in, it's surprising they're not DLC honestly.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote