Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #3774 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Nostalgia
Paradise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
I've been bashing it today, up to Summerslam on Universe.

My Champions at the moment are

WWE: CM Punk (Uninterrupted reign, he ain't ever gonna lose it!)

WHC: Wade Barrett (Won it at Extreme Rules from Sheamus, has been dominating since with DAT TAKER LIKE PRESENCE)

IC: Dolph Ziggler (Had an amazing feud with Cody Rhodes over it, now I've got him working with Christian, another feud I've wanted in real life for a long time)

US: Daniel Bryan (He's actually feuding with Miz too, bit of a blast from the past)

Tag Team: Rey & Sin Cara (I literally pay the tag division ZERO attention. Rey & Sin Cara have been facing Kofi/Truth and Primo/Epico over and over and over for months, I just skip it lol)

Fucking Kane is Mr. Money in the Bank, serves me right for skipping the match I guess, could be worse, Tyson Kidd won it on last years game, at least Kane is somewhat realistic.

I'd recommend people to play as Hunico and Justin Gabriel, I only use them on Heat but they're both really good fun to play as, especially Hunico.
Interesting. I've just finished Capitol Punishment and my Champions are:

WWE Title - CM Punk (won it back from Cena at Over the limit in that epic match I posted)

World Title - Sheamus (had it since I started Universe Mode, at Capitol Punishment I lost to Sheamus as Barrett when Sheamus put a cheap submission hold on me when I was weakened, would of preferred if he just Brogued Kicked me, I hate submissions that I can't escape from...)

IC Title - My CAW (had it since Extreme Rules and is still undefeated).

US Title - Christian (had it since I started Universe Mode, you know how much I hate Santino so I took the title off him immediately and put it on Christian lol).

Tag Team Titles - Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (had it since Over The Limit I think, the titles have been going back and forth with Epico and Primo, they were originally on Team Hell No but they lost the titles in their first title defense, dysfunctional even in the game then? ).

Divas Title - Eve (who really cares?).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome