Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: My Royal Rumble 2013 Card

Like some of your ideas except Punk winning the Rumble, let alone at #1. Here's my card:

Main Event: CM Punk (c) vs The Rock for the WWE Championship (The Rock wins it clean by making Punk tap out to the Sharpshooter)

30 man Royal Rumble match:
Brock Lesnar enters at #30 as a surprise entrant and wins it.

World Heavyweight Championship match:
Sheamus vs Wade Barrett vs Big Show vs Ryback (Ryback wins)

Post-Rumble: Only thing here that matters is the WWE Championship so that's the one I'll expand on mostly. After winning the WWE Championship and introducing a new design, The Rock is set to defend it against a heel Randy Orton at Elimination Chamber while six other wrestlers including John Cena are wrestling for a #1 contender spot for The Rock's WWE Title at Wrestlemania 29. Brock Lesnar has still not revealed who he'll face at this point. The Rock retains his title against Orton, Cena wins the #1 contender spot and the next night, they'll have a confrontation for their second WM match. Everything seems set until Lesnar's music hits and he walks out with Paul Heyman to remind them that as the 2013 Royal Rumble winner, he has a choice to make. Lesnar is there in the ring undecided. After a minute, he suddenly looks towards The Rock and decides to challenge for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 29, thus making it a triple threat. For the World Heavyweight Championship, Ryback goes against the Big Show while Sheamus and The Undertaker get it on in a streak match.