Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My Royal Rumble 2013 Card

WWE Championship

The Rock vs. CM Punk (c) (Special Guest Referee: John Cena)

The set-up is obviously there from RAW 1000, with Punk turning heel on that show by attacking The Rock just as he was about to hit the People's Elbow on Big Show after hitting him with The Rock Bottom, and Rock has never gotten retribution for that at all, so at the Rumble it would be his chance to finally face Punk, and with the WWE Championship on the line, I would have Cena factor into this feud by being the special guest referee considering he has history with both men, and we don't know just who Cena will favor in this match or if he would call it down the middle, which is what would make it so unpredictable

WINNER: New WWE Champion The Rock (35:17), right after the match Cena lays out Rock with the Attitude Adjustment

World Heavyweight Championship (Triple-Threat Match)

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Big Show vs Sheamus

I would have Dolph cash in his briefcase at TLC right after the Sheamus/Show match by having Show retain against Sheamus cleanly, only for Sheamus to be so pissed off after losing to Show, he attacks Big Show laying him out with White Noise and then follows it up with a Brogue Kick leaving Show in the middle of the ring and cue Dolph's music, comes running full-speed to the ring with referee in tow, cashes in his briefcase on Big Show by just covering him 1...2...3 to become the World Heavyweight Champion, and then you have a #1 Contender's match to see just who will face Dolph at the Rumble for the World Heavyweight Championship but Sheamus and Show's match goes to a no contest and then it is announced Dolph has to face both of them in a Triple-Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship

WINNER: Still World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler (19:22) after pinning Big Show

Grudge Match

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

I would have this rivalry really take off once again but this time to make it even more personal this time around with Barrett targeting Orton's family, and Orton as payback attacks Barrett for weeks on end and even costs Barrett a chance at being World Heavyweight Champion, and then this match here at the Rumble would be the feud ender

WINNER: Randy Orton (15:26) after hitting the Punt Kick on Barrett taking Barrett out of action once again but only until Elimination Chamber

WWE Tag Team Championship

Rhodes Scholars (c) vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

I would have Rhodes Scholars win the WWE Tag Team Championship from Team Hell No at TLC in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for the WWE Tag Team Championship beating not just them but Prime Time Players and Sin Cara and Rey, but then afterwards they begin feuding with Cara and Rey for the WWE Tag Team Championship

WINNERS: Still WWE Tag Team Champions Rhodes Scholars (9:50) after Rey turns on Cara during the match leaving him high and dry during the match, signalling Rey's heel turn

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

A match where anyone can win, 30 men, 15 RAW superstars, 15 SD superstars, one match, one winner and I would have surprise entrants like Brock Lesnar returning during the Rumble match as an entrant, that would make him one of the favorites to win it, and then there's Ryback who I would have clean house, and there would be superstars like Orton, Cena, Kane, Show, Sheamus, etc.

WINNER: CM Punk The Best In The World (63:35) with Punk coming in at like #1 or #2 entrant and he stays in the match for a really long time and goes the distance to win it all

What would be your Rumble match card?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome