Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Re: Tables, Ladders and Chairs (TLC) Match Card Predictions
It's really hard to do it because only two matches for Survivor Series have been announced, but I'll bite.Chairs Match; WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Ryback
Fatal Four Way; World Heavyweight Championship
Big Show (c) vs. Sheamus vs. Mark Henry vs. Wade Barrett
Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio
Fatal Four Way; Divas Championship
Eve (c) vs. Layla vs. AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn
Four Way TLC Match; WWE Tag Team Championships
Team Hell No (c) vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. Primetime Players vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
Ladder Match; World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank
Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena
YouTube Exclusive Pre-Show
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. The Miz & Antonio Cesaro
In MY booking of a card like this...
- Dolph Ziggler would defeat John Cena in 20 minutes and keep the Money in the Bank briefcase, building more momentum for the eventual cash in.
- Rhodes Scholars would become new Tag Team Champions.
- Alberto Del Rio would defeat Randy Orton, and it'd lead to a blow off of the feud on the first Smackdown of 2013 in a gimmick bout (Falls Count Anywhere, Last Man Standing, etc).
- Big Show retains the World Heavyweight Championship...
- Dolph Ziggler cashes in on Big Show, turns face and becomes new World Heavyweight Champion. Ideally, the win over John Cena would significantly help him.
"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."
- PK Subban