Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #3419 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

While I agree that stuff like that belongs in the advertisement section, I don't really look down on people for wanting reviews. I know that's not a popular thing for someone to say, but look: I write because I have ideas and I want to know what people think of my ideas and to enjoy reading. I find that fun. I know what my ideas are, it's like if Christopher Nolan didn't care if people see his work, of course he does. And sometimes just looking at views isn't very satisfying. You want to know, do people like your ideas or hate them?

However, there is an Advertising Section for that and you have to make people want to read your show through advertising. Also give others reviews if you want reviews. Do unto to others as you would have them do unto you..

This revolution... will be telvised...

WORLD WRESTLING ASSOCIATION: THE REVOLUTION
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote