Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #130 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

haha i thought we made up and he saw my post about his jimmy being rustled the other day and i said lets bury the hatchet, but guess no bully haha

and i don't play world of war craft, this is the only forum im actually in that i discuss shit, and no i only have so little posts because for the first three years i was a member of this site, but i never really came on till about 2011 i came on here more often, and im sorry but the fact that you can stay online all the time is quite redic i get bored so easy on this site, i go out and do shit instead, but i am not complaining if you or anyone else likes coming on this site, the more power to you, so you see i don't give a fuck if your life is amazing or not, if you come on here alot be my guest, but me PERSONALLY, can only handle so much of this site.

Dualshock your a hero bro, keep up the good work. maybe you'll be a good as hero as osama bin laden was.