Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #124 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

you asked gently haha okay there bud, and yeah the only thing i rememberd from you was that you had a pic of that young girl, and sure were on line right now but i only go on when im either at work or bored, im not on here all the time, as u can tell i only have 2,000 or so posts and ive been here since 2008, so me saying i have a life make sense, i never said my life is better then yours or more intresting but if your on here alot then clearly you have no life( that goes for all posters not just you, so no its not a personal attack) and am i suppose to be this police douchey guy, thats really funny bro you should be a comedian.