Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #2251 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Would WWE have Punk beat Rock

Despite what people may want to think, Punk beating Rock makes sense (and same if Rock beats Punk). No matter who wins, it will work out. If Punk wins, assuming by interference from Lesnar or Cena (turning him heel), we have Rock facing one of them and you can put Punk against Ryback to end Punk's "reign of terror", thus making him even bigger in the eyes of the casuals. If Rock wins, he can go on to face Ryback which will produce similar if not greater results (since it would be the main event of WM). Only problem with that may be it might get Ryback some heat for taking the title off Rock... but who knows? Even Rock/Cena for the belt would work if Rock drops the title to Cena (I do not want to see Rock/Lesnar for the strap however). Punk could go after the streak, the WHC, HHH, Austin, or whatever is available.

Doesn't matter who wins to me, since either way it would look great. I'm just hoping for an awesome match between the two.

Edit: As Green Light said, no chance of Punk beating Rock clean though.

Last edited by #BadNewsSanta : 11-04-2012 at 08:20 AM.
#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote