Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)
View Single Post
post #1033 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Muta
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Hopefully this isn't consider bumping since it's the Breaking Bad thread, the greatest fucking TV show ever. So hopefully MrModster doesn't get upset with me since he's a fan of the show also.

But I just read this article that got me a tad interested:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/...ers-treatment/

Quote:
Discovery Channel’s reality show “MythBusters” – which re-enacts scenarios from movies, TV and urban legends to test their accuracy with scientific methodology – is filming a “Breaking Bad“-themed episode, a spokesman for the cable network told TheWrap on Friday.

“Breaking Bad” creator Vince Gilligan and star Aaron Paul – who plays meth manufacturer Jesse Pinkman on the series — will be on hand as “MythBusters” stars Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage put the logic of the hit AMC drama to the test.

No other details, such as when the episode will air, were available.

Back in June, Gilligan said in an interview that he’d like to do a “Breaking Bad”/”MythBusters” crossover.

“I’d dig seeing those guys prove or disprove some of the crazy stuff we’ve done on ‘Breaking Bad’”, Gilligan enthused.

While they’re at it, perhaps they can get to the bottom of whether that electromagnet episode would have been possible in the real world.

The "Yeah BITCH..... MAGNETS!!" will hopefully be one of the myths that they try. That or dissolving a body with acid in a big plastic drum or see if acid will eat through a bathtub then several floors of a house. Either way, knowing that Aaron Paul will be part of the MythBusters episode is pretty cool. I use to be a fan of the show years ago back in like '04 when they still tested good myths but I will definitely watch this episode whenever it airs. I'm guessing they will air it sometime around the start of the rest of Season 5 in only 10-11 months.

Last edited by Muta; 11-04-2012 at 05:27 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome