Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #3680 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Khali's just a irrelevant jobber on Smackdown on my roster.

I can't wait either. Really looking forward to getting Ryback and Sandow. I think the championship pack is the biggest waste, considering those titles were all likely in WWE 12 or other previous games, with the only exception probably being Cena's US Title. Moves like the Kimura Lock may interest me to get the moves pack.
I'd only buy the championship pack if I got really into universe mode. And the moves pack is just a ripoff

1. You can't use them online in cc off matches
2. The lionsault and kimura lock being in there are a joke. It's like if they put the pedigree in there, they updated Lesnar's attire but not his second finisher? And it's not like Jericho stopped using the Lionsault or Triangle dropkick
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote