Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #3677 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Khali's just a irrelevant jobber on Smackdown on my roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
On every WWE wrestler's facebook page, they advertise WWE 13 with a picture of Ryback in it. If only people knew they won't be able to use him until December

Speaking of that, I can't wait until December and January for more DLC. Will be buying Ryback, Tensai, Drew, Pillman, Funk, Cesaro, and Sandow. Out of the first DLC pack, I only bought Rikishi. I may buy the championship pack, and the moves pack is just bullshit.
I can't wait either. Really looking forward to getting Ryback and Sandow. I think the championship pack is the biggest waste, considering those titles were all likely in WWE 12 or other previous games, with the only exception probably being Cena's US Title. Moves like the Kimura Lock may interest me to get the moves pack.