Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #7603 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokepepsi View Post
Did he help Tna..............no
This is where the IWC, and more specifically, WWE marks are fucking hypocritical though.

You could put the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin on next weeks TNA, announce it in advance and WWE marks still wouldn't watch it and would just carry on with the whole 'TNA sux, lolz' comments.

Have Stone Cold appear on Raw though, and it's all 'OMG! Stone Cold! He's BACK! Must tune in to see this! Best segment ever!' For some bizarre reason, there's a prevailing belief with these people that if a legend appears on WWE, then it will automatically be a better segment than if they appeared elsewhere.

Fact is, nobody they put on Raw will be a significant draw until the whole show improves. If I only liked one character in a sitcom but the rest of them fucking sucked and I didn't find most of the jokes funny, then I wouldn't bother watching it even for the 1 guy I liked. The current ratings suggest that there's a fair few people feeling the same way about Raw.