Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - And The New NWA Heavyweight Champion is...

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mic1988
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mic1988 251 - 500Mic1988 251 - 500Mic1988 251 - 500Mic1988 251 - 500
Default And The New NWA Heavyweight Champion is...

At an NWA DAWG event in Clayton, New Jersey, Tokyo Monster Kahagas pinned Damien Wayne to become the new NWA World Heavyweight champion...

Kahagas was a last minute entrant in an eight-man elimination match for the vacated title with Chance Prophet, Justin "The Gift" Kincaid, Lance Erikson, Anthony Nese, "Greek God" Papadon, "Phat Daddy" Biggie Biggs, Lance Anoa'i and Wayne. Wayne and Prophet were the only ones left in the ring, and then Kahagas' manager Dontay Brown came out with Kahagas (the current National Heavyweight Champion). He said he spoke with NWA President R. Bruce Tharpe and told Head Official Fred Richards that Tharpe had approved Kahagas' entry in to the match.

Richards then spoke with Tharpe and confirmed the news and allowed him to enter the match. Wayne then surprised Prophet with a piledriver and got a three count. Then Kahagas finished off Wayne with a "TMD" (Tokyo Monster Driver).

Credit: PWInsider

I don't know about you guys but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say Who? Never heard of Kahagas and I looked him up and he looks like a 3rd rate Great Muta Wannabe.
Mic1988 is offline   Reply With Quote