Wrestling Forum banner

2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

173K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Goku 
#1 · (Edited)
Any Football league not related to Premier league can be discussed here.

My predictions:

Serie A - Juventus
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
La liga - Real Madrid
Ligue 1 - PSG

#2,388 ·
Decent game on ESPN from the Bundesliga. Schalke currently drawing 2-2 with Hannover, they were 2-0 up too.

Tuned in to see Lewis Holtby, he started just off the striker. Didn't touch the ball much in the first half, few neat touches here and there and got a yellow card for a late tackle but he's looked much better in the second half, good passer of the ball, nice assist for Draxler and the 2nd.

#2,390 · (Edited)
Another goal in the Schalke game and it's Schalke who have taken the lead again. Holtby with his second assist of the game, this was better than the first one too. Good finish from Hoger!

As soon as I type this, Schalke make it 4-2. Marica with a great finish too. I fucking LOVE the Bundesliga.

and as soon I type this, Hannover have got a goal back, it's 4-3. Jesus.

Classic counter attacking goal from Schalke and it's Lewis Holtby with the goal. 5-3! Looked a classy player and I can't wait to see what he can do at Tottenham in the Premier League.

Didn't think I'd be editing this AGAIN but I have too. Diouf has just scored an overhead kick from the edge of the box, goal of the night, what a game. 5-4!!!

#2,401 ·
GOAL BARCELONA Magnificent pass by Xavi to Dani alves to cross into pedro to score Barca lead 2-0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.