Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #8404 (permalink)
admiremyclone
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss

admiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a push
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I'm making my way through the Lesnar Blu Ray, currently at the Lesnar/Goldberg Wrestlemania XX "classic"
Its a shame his first run with the WWE ended on such a flat, sour note because the doc and matches so far have reminded me just how much of a legit freak of nature he really is. If he'd stuck around I reckon people would be calling him one of the GOATs by now.

The little snippets from Brock between matches are bloody AWFUL. He shouldn't be allowed to speak, he's repeating himself and stuttering and just can't string a coherent sentence together.

Saw a discussion about total packages. For me, the total package is someone who has the looks, the in-ring ability, the promo ability:

Ric Flair
Randy Savage
Steve Austin
The Rock