Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #1840 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Dean Allmark vs Stixx - IPW:UK Extreme Measures 2012
Allmark at it again. Maybe I'm warming to Stixx or maybe it's just him having good guys to work with but this is the 4th Stixx match I've watched this week that has been good or really good. Allmark has really good matches with everyone though and this is no different. Fall away slam on the floor was an awesome spot and set the finish up really well. Match peaked at the finish which always rocks.

***3/4

Mark Andrews vs Wild Boar - Progress Chapter 2
Seen a few Wild Boar matches now and he's never really impressed me but this was awesome and both guys looked tremendous. They've clearly got a lot of experience working together and the chemistry is great in this. Feels like those old **** matches you'd get in the middle of ROH cards during the glory years where guys just go out and have a great wrestling match. Package piledriver powerbomb was nuts. Great little match that came out of nowhere.

London Riots vs Velocity Vipers - Progress Chapter 2
Oh good god this is amazing. Riots are tow thuggish bullies. Vipers are scrawny looking insects. The thugs kill the wannabe boy band. And by kill I mean they absolutely destroy them and it's fucking amazing. Vipers get enough spots in for it to be competitive enough but Riots cut them off everytime and go back to destroying them some more. Someone needs to send me every London Riots match that exists. This is on youtube as well as DVD so there's reason not to watch it because this ruled the earth.

****+