Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #8381 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I preferred Over the Limit, which was probably helped by the fact it got zero build-up.

And one thing I forgot to mention regarding that Japan episode. THE CROWD! They are so different compared to American crowds in Japan. They're deeply concentrating on the action and clap their hands as show of respect whenever something happens. Reminds me of football (soccer for Americans) crowds when a player is replaced by another in the pitch.