Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #2195 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazayum View Post
It will be a much better verbal exchange than those pathetic Cena/Rock confrontations, that's for damn sure. Rock NEEDS to bring up Punk's lack of DAT drawing power.
I give The Rock all credit, though. He's somebody that can turn anything into gold. The only time I ever found Punk funny was when he called Laurinaitis "Funkman". His other attempts at comedy were worse than Cena's "fudge balony mustard" (or whatever it was) comment. That jolly giant comparison is one of his better moments, though.

And considering that Punk will play himself aka the obnoxious heel, he will not be a smiling jackass like Cena. Still more excited for Rock/Cena II, though. Just for the small possibility of Cena turning heel and the fact I wont have to put up with somebody I dislike.