Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #2220 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESS
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1997 View Post
Not really sure what point your trying to make in the first paragraph so..

The 90 day compete clause is so if a wwe wrestler makes a big buzz over something and wants to leave the buzz dies down before he go's or so they have time to make a new deal with the wrestler because they actually want to keep him but had to release him for some reason
Your proven my in the first paragraph, you said they would not let go of someone if they did not want to, but now you just admit they can\have\have a plan for when this happens.

The point I'm making is
#1 WWE HAS let go guys they dont want to, for what ever reassons
#2 TNA is taking a lot of guys who where in WWE, this emans its possible they still have freinds there and can even "steal them" (notice all the big names came after sting really?)
#2 id they keep this up it MAY afeect WWE enough to be worried, if so tna will be buerid.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote