Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Beautiful People MCW candids

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
virus21
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

virus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselvesvirus21 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Beautiful People MCW candids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowking View Post
They both look SO FUCKING GOOD. But I can't get over how much better Angelina looks now that she's not in TNA. Velvet just looks DAMN. I wish WWE could sign them. Even if they aren't that great in the ring, they have personality and Angelina can do promos and her wrestling skill isn't that far off from what they are using now.
Thank you. Love looks pretty good in these, much better than she did in her last years in TNA. Glad Im not the only one

Bring back the true Huntress, DC
virus21 is offline   Reply With Quote