Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #4085 (permalink)
AlwaysSunny For AIW
Da' Maniac loves you

Location: Lansdowne, PA. Right next to Philadelphia a.k.a the home of It's Always Sunny In Philly. 'Motownphilly's back again. Doin' a little east coast swing.'
AlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
I enjoyed Always Sunny tonight. Didn't like Charlie being a dick to that rich girl though.
That was actually my favorite part of the episode. Evil planning Charlie is wonderful.

I think Sunny this season so far has been pretty fun to watch. Eight seasons in and I still find the show to be one of the best shows going (not on par with the early seasons, but really good). A rarity for me to find in long running TV shows.

Boyz II Men, A B C, B B D

Last edited by AlwaysSunny For AIW : 11-02-2012 at 02:09 PM.