Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #7424 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default re: 2012-13 Premier League/Cups Thread (The BRAVEST Performance From A BRAVE Mexican)

Quote:
Originally Posted by united_07 View Post
yeah not what i would want to see but I think most likely 4-4-2, yeah scholes to start alongside carrick probably, with young and valencia on the wings

Wouldn't have minded fletcher for this to shadow cazorla for 90+mins but that obviously won't happen.

We need rooney to do one of his great box to box forward jobs in this one so carrick can drop off and mark cazorla every chance he gets

I'd still like to see

Carrick, Scholes and Ando/Cleverley in a midfield 3 with valencia, rvp and rooney as a front 3 with rooney getting freedom to roam and valencia just running up and down the flank.