Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Offical wwe 14 Ideas and suggestions thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Offical wwe 14 Ideas and suggestions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
uh, you're aware that basic marketing states that you dont release a product to the masses unless you have begun development on a successor. It's the most basic of marketing principles.
Ummm yeah, we're you? I'm just saying that we haven't even given the game a week and were already speculating? Seems a bit early but OK. Speaking of early, it's only the 2nd and youre PMSing already? I swear you're more anal than a Karate kid villain (awaits Stephen A facepalm response)

--------

Anyway, like the NXT idea. To improve Universe, an idea I had would be to let the player set the matches for the next PPV and then have the game play out the rivalries over the course of a month.
Coolquip is offline   Reply With Quote