Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SMACKDOWN SPOILERS FOR 11/2/12

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #92 (permalink)
rzombie1988
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

rzombie1988 rzombie1988 rzombie1988 rzombie1988
Default Re: SMACKDOWN SPOILERS FOR 11/2/12

I reviewed this show in my blog with pics/gifs/quotes and some of them are really must see tonight.

None of the matches were that great tonight with most of them being pretty short and simple. However, some of the other segments were alot of fun. I loved the Orton/ADR food fight. It got a little silly when Ricardo got hot coffee and spaghetti thrown on him, since that's more than enough to do some really serious damage, but overall it was funny. I also liked the Teddy Long segment which also involved Teddy getting coffee on him(along with Natalya). Other than that, we had some dancing highlights from Khali, Gabriel(that was weird) and Mysterio/Cara doing the PTP's dance. I didn't like the 25 minutes of replays though. Yes, I can skip through them, but if you are watching live you can't, so be aware that in total you will get 52 minutes of highlights/commercials in a 2 hour show.

Did anyone else see this yet?

Some shots from the show:

My new wrestling blog

Currently featuring:
WEEKLY WWE, TNA, ROH AND JAPANESE REVIEWS

Last edited by rzombie1988 : 11-02-2012 at 10:40 AM.
rzombie1988 is offline   Reply With Quote