Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #3469 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
I don't have a problemn with a lot of old guys being included in the game but instead of doing a whole mode based around some stuff that happend 15 years ago they should bring back the classc season mode.
yeah i agree i wouldn't even care about the wcw thing, just as long as we had a whole one year season mode back, from april to march and free roam, exactly like HTCP or SYM season would be sick

EDIT: just i wish they would have it so its not all generalized as the same story, if im on raw i don't want to be the same story if im santino as i am Cena. i would like if we could choose what title to go for and every few months decide if we wan't to go for another title, ex if im kofi id go for the US title, then if i win more matches and get my popular up in a few months i can decide if i want to go for the WWE title