Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #3465 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 11:07 AM
buriedcompass
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

****************SPOILERS*******************

so i have completed the main attitude era campaign...epic. and have finished 9/10 of the off the script matches. i have tried and failed three times at the jericho/road dogg match. every time i try to put him through the table he either moves it or the ref does. any suggestions from anyone?

i really wish they had included a casket match and a buried alive match. those were very attitude era matches. and the big yokozuna casket, not an actual casket you bury someone in like they have put in other games.

overall, a really, really fun game. and yeah, i felt a little bad screwing bret. i remember watching SS and being like 12 and being genuinely angry when bret lost. i admit at that time i still thought it was real and i wanted to kill vince and shawn.

also, i wish they had include shawn/bret iron man WM12 match and bret/austin WM13 match in the game. maybe some other time.

you are what you love, not who loves you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome