Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #3465 (permalink)
buriedcompass
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

buriedcompass buriedcompass
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

****************SPOILERS*******************

so i have completed the main attitude era campaign...epic. and have finished 9/10 of the off the script matches. i have tried and failed three times at the jericho/road dogg match. every time i try to put him through the table he either moves it or the ref does. any suggestions from anyone?

i really wish they had included a casket match and a buried alive match. those were very attitude era matches. and the big yokozuna casket, not an actual casket you bury someone in like they have put in other games.

overall, a really, really fun game. and yeah, i felt a little bad screwing bret. i remember watching SS and being like 12 and being genuinely angry when bret lost. i admit at that time i still thought it was real and i wanted to kill vince and shawn.

also, i wish they had include shawn/bret iron man WM12 match and bret/austin WM13 match in the game. maybe some other time.

you are what you love, not who loves you.
buriedcompass is offline   Reply With Quote