Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First, last and best gigs attended?

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: First, last and best gigs attended?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi Cheyenne View Post
thats a sweet bill, saw Godflesh doing Streetcleaner at roadburn fest last year, tbh i was too monged at that stage to remember much but it being cool. Missed seeing Goatsnake at the same fest a year earlier due to that fucking volcano bullshit and cancelled flights
Yeah was a pretty peculiar lineup but was awesome nonetheless. Was great to hear that Greg Anderson tone in full force. A couple of my mates had to leave halfway through Godflesh because of the strobes and the sheer volume. The nerve! Still never been to Roadburn...one of these days.