Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Karma101
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

Can't fucking Wait! Great reviews so far! Also if anybody is interested in watching some competitive Halo 4 just so they can get a taste of what it will be like before the game is actually released then you can watch a bit of MLG Dallas from 2nd-4th November I believe starting at 5PM CT.

I haven't watched any of the Forward Unto Dawn series yet, I am purchasing the limited edition of Halo 4 however so I get the full thing then and I will be watching. Looks pretty good and hopefully this sparks interest in a proper blockbuster Halo film as the original one they were making seems to be dead and buried.

Fuck you District 9.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote