Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #4081 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
That David Bowie bit is hilarious. The only guest star that was funnier was Ian McKellen (and Patrick Stewart, Orlando Bloom, etc). I liked some things about Extras more than The Office, but both are among the best comedies I've ever seen.
Orlando Bloom was probably my personal favourite because I was shocked at how funny he was. He needs to send that tape to directors to try and get some edgier roles unless he really does roam around his mansion muttering "Willy Wonka, Johnny w***ker".

I don't think Extras combines drama and comedy as smoothly as The Office but for pure laughs it's just as good.

Quote:
And pretty much all the scenes with Greig (the other 'extra' that becomes successful, nearer the end) are good, haha, really enjoyed it.
Greig is tremendous as are all of the non celebrity supporting cast. Especially this wonderful creature: